ZENNOA Legacy Scholarship Program
Earn ZENNOA Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Success, Premier, or Elite Pack and for marketing ZENNOA products throughout the year. Tuition Reward Points can help offset up to 25% of the four-year tuition costs at over 375 colleges and universities in the U.S..
- Earn 500 Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Success Pack
- Earn 1,000 Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Premier Pack
- Earn 1,500 Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Elite Pack
Setup your ZENNOA Tuition Reward Account by contacting Education Planning Resources, Inc. by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 359-8300.
All ZENNOA Affiliates are eligible.
ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program
What are ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points?
- The ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is a unique micro scholarship program. ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are guaranteed for reduction in tuition, at almost 500 colleges!
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are discounts off tuition at participating private colleges and universities.
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points represent the minimum scholarship that an eligible student will receive when he or she attends a member school.
- Schools may count ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points as part of their normal institutional aid. For example, if a family redeems 30,000 ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points for a student, the student is guaranteed to receive a minimum of $30,000 in financial aid (scholarships or institutional grants), spread equally over four years of undergraduate education. He or she may receive more, but is guaranteed not to receive less.
How do you earn ZENNOA™ TUITION REWARD POINTS?
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points can currently be earned by ZENNOA™ Affiliates in the United States only!
- Rewards can be earned by a variety of business activities, calculated on an annual basis by your EPR Customer Service representative.
- Rewards are earned each time an activity takes place and awarded on an annual basis.
- Your EPR Customer Service representative can help Affiliates accumulate more ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points for non-business-related activities like GPA, visiting colleges, and many others. (The annual maximum is $5,000 for business reviews)
Who is eligible to have an account?
- All ZENNOA™ Affiliates are eligible to have an account. The colleges available are only in the United States and limited to the 375+ Colleges and Universities on the list.
How do you set up an account?
- Each Affiliate must contact Education Planning Resources (EPR) individually to set up an account. You can e-mail them at ZENNOA@epr123.com or call at (248) 767-7739.
Who is the Sponsor account holder?
- A Sponsor is usually the parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle who is the owner of the ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account.
- Sponsors are required to register with your EPR Customer Service representative to get the account set up.
- Sponsors are responsible for adding students to their ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account, assigning ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points to students, and submitting ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points to member colleges and universities.
How do you use ZENNOA™ TUITION REWARD POINTS?
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are typically earned by the Sponsor and accrue in the Sponsor’s ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account. It is up to the Sponsor to assign (transfer) ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points from the Sponsor account to students listed on their account. ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points must be assigned to a student by August 31st or October 15th depending on the program we are using.
- When a ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program student applies to a participating school(s), the student must let the college know in advance about the accumulated awards and the EPR Customer Service representative can make sure it flows nicely.
- The use of ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is limited to full-time, undergraduate tuition at participating colleges.
- The ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is remitted solely as a reduction to the participating college’s full tuition bill — and NOT awarded in cash.
- Colleges reserve the right to use the tuition reduction as part of, or separate from, any financial aid packages.
- Member colleges are not required to accept ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points on transfer students.
- If a student does not use his/her Tuition Reward Points — for example, if the student selects a non-participating college — most rewards can be refunded back into the Sponsor’s ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account and then transferred to a younger eligible student.
- Some ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points in a student’s account will expire three years past the listed date of high school graduation unless redeemed or refunded to the Sponsor’s account. Some ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points in a Sponsor’s account never expire.
- If a student applies, is accepted, or is attending a college that is not participating in this program — but subsequently decides to participate — the college is under no obligation to honor his or her ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points.
- If any college should decide to discontinue participation in this program, it has agreed to honor rewards accumulated for any student prior to the last day of the college’s participation.
- The maximum discount from ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program that a student can receive varies based on the college and the program were these micro scholarships come from.
How do you sponsor a student?
- Students may be registered and receive ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points from multiple sources (ex: parents & grandparents, or from different programs).
- Programs allow for earning and transferring of points up till the first part of the senior year for the student.
- Your EPR Customer Service representative will share the specifics based on were the micro scholarships come from.
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are available to any child in the immediate or extended family. Eligible relations include children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well as great/grand relations, step, God and adopted children.
- Assigning your ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points to a Scholarship Fund in your name is not yet available.
- Students are eligible to be added to the ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program from birth until the beginning of their junior year in high school.
How to you communicate with colleges?
- Participating colleges may send information to high school students and their families enrolled in the ZENNOA™ program — enabling colleges to communicate to members who fit the college’s student profile.
College Admission and transfer
- The college list keeps growing, giving your child a larger number of schools to choose from. Rewards can only be used at participating colleges.
- Students do NOT need to pick a college now — that’s one beauty of the program.
- Students must apply and be accepted through a participating colleges’ normal admissions procedures to qualify for the reward. ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is not considered in the admissions process.
- If students transfer from one participating college to another, the college accepting the student has the right to decide whether it will honor any unused ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points.
- This area of Micro Scholarships is continuing to grow and the team at EPR is constantly adding new and better ways to accumulate micro scholarships to help your family accumulate more benefits and find programs that offer more colleges and universities.
What colleges and universities participate in the program?
|Spring Hill College||Mobile|
|Benedictine University at Mesa||Mesa|
|Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – AZ||Prescott|
|John Brown University||Siloam Springs|
|Ouachita Baptist University||Arkadelphia|
|University of the Ozarks||Clarksville|
|Alliant International University||San Diego|
|Azusa Pacific University||Azusa|
|California College of the Arts||San Francisco|
|Concordia University – Irvine||Irvine|
|Dominican University of California||San Rafael|
|Mount St. Mary’s University||Los Angeles|
|University of La Verne||La Verne|
|University of Redlands||Redlands|
|University of San Diego||San Diego|
|Albertus Magnus College||New Haven|
|Mitchell College||New London|
|University of Bridgeport||Bridgeport|
|University of Saint Joseph||West Hartford|
|Ave Maria University||Ave Maria|
|Eckerd College||St. Petersburg|
|Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – FL||Daytona Beach|
|Florida Institute of Technology||Melbourne|
|Florida Southern College||Lakeland|
|Johnson University Florida||Kissimmee|
|Lynn University||Boca Raton|
|Rollins College||Winter Park|
|Saint Leo University||Saint Leo|
|St. Thomas University||Miami Gardens|
|The University of Tampa||Tampa|
|Berry College||Mount Berry|
|Clark Atlanta University||Atlanta|
|Emmanuel College||Franklin Springs|
|Morris Brown College||Atlanta|
|Point University||West Point|
|Savannah College of Art and Design||Savannah|
|Northwest Nazarene University||Nampa|
|Concordia University – Chicago||River Forest|
|Dominican University||River Forest|
|Illinois Institute of Technology||Chicago|
|Lake Forest College||Lake Forest|
|North Central College||Naperville|
|Olivet Nazarene University||Bourbonnais|
|Robert Morris University Illinois||Chicago|
|Saint Xavier University||Chicago|
|Trinity Christian College||Palos Heights|
|Trinity International University||Deerfield|
|University of St. Francis||Joliet|
|Calumet College of St. Joseph||Whiting|
|Grace College||Winona Lake|
|Holy Cross College||Notre Dame|
|Indiana Wesleyan University||Marion|
|Manchester University||North Manchester|
|Oakland City University||Oakland City|
|Saint Mary’s College||Notre Dame|
|Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College||Saint Mary of the Woods|
|University of Evansville||Evansville|
|University of Indianapolis||Indianapolis|
|Briar Cliff University||Sioux City|
|Coe College||Cedar Rapids|
|Cornell College||Mount Vernon|
|Grand View University||Des Moines|
|Iowa Wesleyan University||Mount Pleasant|
|Morningside College||Sioux City|
|Mount Mercy University||Cedar Rapids|
|University of Dubuque||Dubuque|
|Lindsey Wilson College||Columbia|
|University of the Cumberlands||Williamsburg|
|College of the Atlantic||Bar Harbor|
|Capitol Technology University||Laurel|
|Maryland Institute College of Art||Baltimore|
|Mount St. Mary’s University||Emmitsburg|
|Anna Maria College||Paxton|
|Eastern Nazarene College||Quincy|
|Wentworth Institute of Technology||Boston|
|Western New England University||Springfield|
|Worcester Polytechnic Institute||Worcester|
|Aquinas College||Grand Rapids|
|College for Creative Studies||Detroit|
|Lawrence Technological University||Southfield|
|Siena Heights University||Adrian|
|University of Detroit Mercy||Detroit|
|Concordia University – St. Paul||St. Paul|
|Hamline University||Saint Paul|
|Minneapolis College of Art and Design||Minneapolis|
|North Central University||Minneapolis|
|Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota||Winona|
|The College of Saint Scholastica||Duluth|
|University of St. Thomas||Saint Paul|
|William Carey University||Hattiesburg|
|Avila University||Kansas City|
|Central Methodist University||Fayette|
|Fontbonne University||St. Louis|
|Kansas City Art Institute||Kansas City|
|Lindenwood University||Saint Charles|
|Missouri Baptist University||Saint Louis|
|Missouri Valley College||Marshall|
|William Jewell College||Liberty|
|Rocky Mountain College||Billings|
|Concordia University – Nebraska||Seward|
|Nebraska Wesleyan University||Lincoln|
|York College of Nebraska||York|
|Sierra Nevada College||Incline Village|
|Colby-Sawyer College||New London|
|New England College||Henniker|
|Berkeley College, NJ||Woodland Park|
|Fairleigh Dickinson University||Teaneck|
|Berkeley College, NY||New York|
|Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science||Paul Smiths|
|Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute||Troy|
|Roberts Wesleyan College||Rochester|
|Rochester Institute of Technology||Rochester|
|Russell Sage College||Troy|
|Sage College of Albany||Albany|
|St. Bonaventure University||St. Bonaventure|
|St. Lawrence University||Canton|
|St. Thomas Aquinas College||Sparkill|
|The College of New Rochelle||New Rochelle|
|University of Rochester||Rochester|
|Wagner College||Staten Island|
|Gardner-Webb University||Boiling Springs|
|Lees-McRae College||Banner Elk|
|Mars Hill University||Mars Hill|
|Queens University of Charlotte||Charlotte|
|St. Andrews University||Laurinburg|
|University of Mount Olive||Mount Olive|
|William Peace University||Raleigh|
|University of Jamestown||Jamestown|
|University of Mary||Bismarck|
|Antioch College||Yellow Springs|
|Baldwin Wallace University||Berea|
|Cincinnati Christian University||Cincinnati|
|Cleveland Institute of Art||Cleveland|
|John Carroll University||Cleveland|
|Lake Erie College||Painesville|
|Mount Vernon Nazarene University||Mount Vernon|
|Muskingum University||New Concord|
|Ohio Dominican University||Columbus|
|Ohio Northern University||Ada|
|Ohio Wesleyan University||Delaware|
|The College of Wooster||Wooster|
|The University of Findlay||Findlay|
|University of Dayton||Dayton|
|University of Mount Union||Alliance|
|University of Rio Grande||Rio Grande|
|Ursuline College||Pepper Pike|
|Oklahoma Christian University||Oklahoma City|
|Salve Regina University||Newport|
|Erskine College||Due West|
|Augustana University||Sioux Falls|
|Lincoln Memorial University||Harrogate|
|Milligan College||Milligan College|
|Tennessee Wesleyan University||Athens|
|Trevecca Nazarene University||Nashville|
|Watkins College of Art, Design & Film||Nashville|
|Houston Baptist University||Houston|
|Texas Wesleyan University||Fort Worth|
|University of St. Thomas||Houston|
|University of the Incarnate Word||San Antonio|
|Westminster College||Salt Lake City|
|Green Mountain College||Poultney|
|Saint Michael’s College||Colchester|
|Southern Vermont College||Bennington|
|Eastern Mennonite University||Harrisonburg|
|Emory & Henry College||Emory|
|Virginia Wesleyan College||Norfolk|
|Pacific Lutheran University||Tacoma|
|Saint Martin’s University||Lacey|
|Alderson Broaddus University||Philippi|
|Davis & Elkins College||Elkins|
|Salem International University||Salem|
|University of Charleston||Charleston|
|West Virginia Wesleyan College||Buckhannon|
|Wheeling Jesuit University||Wheeling|
|Cardinal Stritch University||Milwaukee|
|Concordia University – Wisconsin||Mequon|
|Marian University||Fond du Lac|
|Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design||Milwaukee|
|Milwaukee School of Engineering||Milwaukee|
|Mount Mary University||Milwaukee|
|Silver Lake College of the Holy Family||Manitowoc|
|St. Norbert College||De Pere|